Information in accordance to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
We wish to inform you that the personal information you provide during our activity can be handled by Terranova srl on paper and / or with the aid of computer tools in compliance with the above mentioned legislative decree for management, shipment documentation, statistics, business, marketing, promotional or commercial communications.
Under Article. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, you can have access at any time to the data, request the modification, deletion or oppose its use. The data controller is Terranova srl in person of his legal representative p.t..
1. Object of information:
This communication concerns your personal information from you directly provided and acquired by us directly or through third parties through the use of electronic systems, computer technology and other means available by the technical and technological developments in rule of law.
2. Purpose of processing:
The processing of data is likely to aim to achieve our company goals and instrumental activities of our society, such as:
2-a purpose related to the acquisition of information useful to the activation or the continuation of the contract with our company;
2-b all purposes related to customizing of the services provided by our company and to test the level of satisfaction;
2-c purposes related to the provision of information regarding new product offerings and services of our society.
3. Method of treatment:
The personal information you provide will be stored in a database and / or stored in paper files or on magnetic media and will be processed manually or through the use of electronic systems, computer technology and other means made available by technology and technological developments in the law.
The data will be processed in a lawful and proper and in any event to ensure the security and confidentiality of data.
4. Mandatory and voluntary nature of the contribution and consequences of refusal:
The provision by you of the data for the purposes set out in paragraphs 2-a and 2-b above is required. Any refusal to provide your data or some of these may lead to the obstruction in the execution of the report.
The provision by you of the data for the purposes referred to in paragraph 2-c above is optional.
5. Persons to whom the data may be disclosed:
Your personal information will be communicated by us, as within their competence and to other companies and in general to all public and private entities, for lowful obligement. The data in our possession will not under any circumstances be distributed.
Compared with the data in our possession, it is your right to exercise all the rights recognized by article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003:
- to obtain confirmation of whether personal data are held or not;
- to know the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- to know the persons or classes of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or block of data which do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.