- How do I place an order?
- Is it safe to order online?
- Are prices including VAT?
- If I see prices in other currencies than Euro, how much will I pay exactly?
- Can you deliver the order to an address different from the billing address?
- How do I know if an item is available (in stock)?
- Do I receive a notice when the order is shipped?
- Can I change my shipping information after the order has been shipped?
- How long will it take the order to arrive?
- In which countries do you ship your products?
- How much is shipping cost?
- Is there any extra cost I have to pay to receive my products?
- What happens if I am not at home when my shipment arrives?
- Can I send the package to a PO Box?
- Can I return a product?
- I ordered a product of the wrong size, can I return it?
- I received a product different from what I ordered, can you replace it?
- Are your products covered with warranty?
- I own VAT number, can I get an invoice?
- 1.How do I place an order?
- Through our catalog or using the search engine, you can choose the products you want to put in your order. When you find a product you want, click the "Add to Cart" in the product detail page. Remember to select options such as size, color or other.
When you get into the shopping cart page, you can see the complete list of items you have added. You can make all the changes you want, for example change the quantity of an item or delete an item from your cart. If you want to continue shopping click on the "continue shopping" button.
Once you add to cart all the items you want to buy, you are ready to complete your order. Proceed with the order by clicking on the button "Proceed to checkout", fill out the form with your personal information, shipping information (if different from your personal data), choose the method of payment and then pay.
If you are already registered on our site, simply enter your name and your e-mail, your data is already in our database. If you are a new customer, you have to fill in the form of Personal Information: name, surname, e-mail, address, city, postal code, province, and a contact telephone number. Please make sure that the sending country is correct.
If you prefer, you can proceed as a guest; in this way, however, we can not send you special offers for customers.
Once all the information (data + payment method) are filled, you can proceed to payment.You will be directed to the Paypal payment page or SSL for credit cards, according to the method of payment chosen. After payment, you will be redirected to our website, where you'll see on screen the summary of your order. You will also receive an email with all order details, payment summary and a link to real-time monitor your order.
If you choose to pay by bank transfer, your order will remain in status "pending" until payment is received; remember that you have 5 working days to make payment or your order will be canceled.
- 2. Is it safe to order online?
- Yes! All purchases you make on our site are 100% sure. Mareshop pays high attention to security of payment via internet. Your credit card information is protected and encrypted using the most recent technology.
Your data is transmitted to the payment server in encrypted form using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and are used in a totally secure environment manager directly by the bank. We do not record this data at any time.
- 3. Are prices including VAT?
- Yes, all prices in our catalogue are including VAT, as per European Union laws.
For customers outside European Union, VAT is not applicable. The net amount can be viewed in checkout page, after filling the destination Country for the order. Customers are responsible for any applicable customs duties or taxes that may be imposed on a delivery in the destination country outside the European Union.
- 4. If I see prices in other currencies than Euro, how much will I pay exactly?
- Our base currency for payment gateways is always Euro.
For some countries, prices are shown in local currencies: GBPound, US Dollars, Australian Dollars and Suisse Franc.
The currency conversion rate is updated daily and based on public official lists. The amount debited on your credit card or paypal account, in case of payment, is calculated always in Euros, so there could be discrepancies in final price, due to extra fees that Paypal or your Credit Card company apply to their currency conversion rates.
- 5. Can you deliver the order to an address different from the billing address?
- Yes, you can specify a different shipping address during the checkout process, or if you have already placed an order, please contact us at Customer Service specifying the order number and the new address. Remember though that we can change the sending address only if the order has not been sent.
- 6. How do I know if an item is available (in stock)?
- Unless an error in our system, all the items in our store display product availability (in assortment of color and size specification).
The information for all our articles are updated in real time. In case of product not immediately available, the product sheet will show the time of restocking expressed in working days. If a product is out of stock, we are not able to estimate times of restocking; if you are interested in the product, leave your email address and we will notify you as soon as it becomes available.
All out-of-stock items are not sold and you can not add them to cart. If you want to add a specific product to order, please contact us through our Customer Service and we will do our best to meet your needs.
- 7. Do I receive a notice when the order is shipped?
- Yes, when your order is shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to shipment tracking page.
- 8. Can I change my shipping information after the order has been shipped?
- Once the order has bees shipped to the address you indicated, we can not change the shipping information. If you are not at home when parcel arrives, the courier will leave a notice so that you will contact him to arrange another date.
- 9. How long will it take the order to arrive?
- We try to process all orders within 1 day after receiving (if you pay by credit card or paypal) or the receiving of payment (if you choose bank transfer). In exceptional cases, which may not depend on our will, there may be delays in order processing, in which case our commitment is to process all orders within a maximum of 3 working days.
If we receive your payment before 11 o'clock, we do our best to process your order and return it to courier on the same day. Once delivered to the courier, delivery time vary depending on destination country and shipping method you selected. Once products are ready to be sent, we will send you an e-mail with a link to the courier service, so that you can track the status of your order.
An estimation of delivery time is shown in the shopping cart page, next to the corresponding shipping method. For some locations (such as Malta, Cyprus, the Azores and in general all the islands) delivery time may increase by 1/2 days, even for express services.
- 10. In which countries do you ship your products?
- At the moment, we ship to all countries included in the countries list in the header of the site.
If you want to receive your order in a country not listed above, please contact our Customer Service.
ATTENTION: for non EU countries, final prices will be payed without VAT. Customers are responsible for any applicable customs duties or taxes that may be imposed on a delivery in the destination country.
- 11. How much is shipping cost?
- Shipping charges are added to the price of the items and indicated in your shopping cart. Costs depend on carrier selected and destination country. Once in the shopping cart page, please select the country and the shipping carrier. Shipping costs for different carriers available can be seen in shopping cart page. Each time you add a product to the cart, shipping charges can change. We encourage you to always update the calculation to verify the total price of items and shipping charges before finalizing your purchase.
In many cases, we offer free shipping, so you can also check our Promotions.
- 12. Is there any extra cost I have to pay to receive my products?
- For deliveries within European Union: price shown in your Shopping Cart includes already the shipping cost and all other charges, excluding the zones that have added tax, e.g. Canary Islands (Tax have to be paid to local authority).
For deliveries outside European Union: some countries may apply custom duties and/or taxes on deliveries from European Union. Customers are responsible for any applicable customs duties or taxes that may be imposed on a delivery in the destination country.
- 13. What happens if I am not at home when my shipment arrives?
- If you are not home at the time of delivery and the courier can not leave it to any other person indicated by you, he will leave you a note so that you will get in touch with the office and agree a date for a new delivery. The carrier will pass your address twice. If no one can receive the package at your address, please indicate your work address or that of a friend / family member at time of order.
- 14. Can I send the package to a PO Box?
- Sorry, but we can not send goods to PO Boxes, Military bases or Hotels. The couriers we work with accept only physical addresses and a phone number to contact the customer. You will need a signature when the package will arrive.
- 15. Can I return a product?
- If you are not satisfied with any product you bought, you can return it within 10 working days from package receiving.
In order to be returned, the product must be whole, new, not damaged or with signs of use, and in original packaging. To return a product, please contact our Customer Service writing the order number and the product code you want to return, you will receive an email with instructions on how to ship the product.
Please notice that return shipping costs will be at your charge.
- When we have received the product and verified that it is complete and corresponds to the product purchased, we will issue a refund equal to the price of the product as soon as possible (shipping costs, if applied to original order, can not be refunded).
Extra EU customers: in case of extra-EU sales, any eventual duty fee applicable to Terranova to receive the returned products will be in deducted from refundable amount.
- 16. I ordered a product of the wrong size, can I return it?
- Of course! If you ordered the wrong size, color or you just changed your mind, you can always return the product within 14 days after you receive the package, provided that it is new, undamaged and in original packaging, and we will refund you the price payed for returned items. Shipping charges, if applied the original order, are not refundable. Contact Customer Service and receive an email with instructions to make the change.
Please notice that shipping costs for product returning will be at your charge.
Extra EU customers: in case of extra-EU sales, any eventual duty fee applicable to Terranova to receive the returned products will be in deducted from refundable amount
- 17. I received a product different from what I ordered, can you replace it?
- We always take most care in packing orders, but an error may still happen; in case, just contact Customer Service and we will replace the product as soon as possible, at no additional cost.
- 18. Are your products covered with warranty?
- Of course! All our products are covered by manufacturer's standard warranty and 24-month warranty for defects of conformity. If you find a defect in one of our products within 30 days of receipt and the product is still new and in original packaging, you can return it and we will replace it.
If you have already used the product or more than 30 days passed after receiving the package, you may contact directly one of the service centers authorized by the manufacturer, following the instructions in the documentation within the product packaging.
In any case, to use the warranty assistance, you must always keep the receipt of your order we sent you via email confirming the payment.
- 19. I own VAT number, can I get an invoice?
- Sure! In order to receive the invoice, you must place your order as a registered user, fill within your personal information your VAT number (which is normally an optional field) and request your invoice in order notes or contacting our Customer Service within the day of your order, regardless of method of payment chosen, reporting order number, company name and invoice data holder.
Invoices are issued in any case after receipt of payment and shipped to customers in .pdf format by the end of the month of request.