1. All products sold by Terranova are covered under the manufacturer's standard warranty and 24-month warranty for defects, according to Legislative Decree No24/02. To use the warranty, the customer will keep the order receipt received by mail.
2. Warranty service can be supported by Terranova, if customers ships the product back to Terranova's headquarter. Please note that any shipping cost to return the product to Terranova and/or to ship it back to customer, are on customer's charge.
3. The manufacturer's standard warranty is provided as explained in the documentation included in the packaging of the product. If, following inspection by an authorized service center, the defect is not covered by the manufacturer's standard warranty, the customer will be charged for any costs of verification and repair required by the Service Authorized, and the costs of transport if payed by Terranova.
4. The guarantee of 24 months under the Legislative Decree No 24/02 applies to products that present a lack of conformity, provided it is used correctly, respecting its intended use and as provided in the attached technical documentation. That guarantee, in accordance with the Decree. N. 24/92, is reserved only to the private consumer (a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or making a purchase order form without indicating a reference to VAT). In case of lack of conformity, Terranova shall, at no cost to the customer, restore the product in case of repair by Authorized Technical Dealer or replacement or reduction in price, until the termination of the contract. If, following inspection by an authorized service center, should not be a lack of conformity in accordance with Legislative Decree No 24/02, the Customer will be charged for any costs of verification and restoration required by the Service Authorized, and transportation costs if payed by Terranova.
5. If, for any reason Terranova was not able to replace a warranted product (repaired or replaced), may proceed in agreement with the Customer, to replacement of the product itself or to the issue of a voucher for the same amount spent with validity of 6 months from the date of issue.
6. Terranova is not responsible for any delays in repairing or replacing products under warranty.
7. In cases where application of warranty is subject to return of the product, the product must be returned by Customer in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories: manuals, cables, etc. ... ). To limit damage to the original package, it is recommended, when possible, to put it in a second box. Please do not attach labels or tape directly on the original product packaging.